Eyelashes are very important as they protect your eyes, and keep dust from getting into your eyes and causing irritation. They also frame your eyes and draw attention to the face. Long eyelashes add character to your face and make you look better. They also make eyes look brighter and bigger, and make you look less tired if you have had a rough night or are hung over. You might wonder how to make your eyelashes grow, so that they look fuller and longer. Well what are you waiting for? Read on to find out!
5 ways to make your eyelashes grow
There are several natural ways to make your eyelashes grow. These are not only safe, but also effective and organic. With the help of these ways, you can get the eyelashes you want and look your best at all times.
- Castor oil – Castor oil is great for growth of hair, be it on any part of your body. The best and most effective home remedy there is when it comes to growing eyelashes is organic castor oil. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent breakage and falling of eyelashes. It also helps eyelashes grow faster. To avoid getting castor oil into your eyes, use a fine tipped brush to gently apply the castor oil along the outer rim of your eyes, at the base of the eyelashes. Optionally, you can also apply it to your eyebrows to make them grow thicker and fuller. This is one of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is great for the growth of eyelashes and makes your eyelashes strong and healthy. It is also good for skin and can remove blemishes and scars. Open a couple of Vitamin E capsules and apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thick and strong.
- Green tea – Green tea has a lot of health benefits. Not only is it great for your body, but also for your eyelashes. To get thick and long eyelashes using green tea, just wipe some cooled and freshly made green tea onto your eyelids with cotton wool and leave it in.
- Aloe vera – If you’re wondering how to make your eyelashes grow, consider pure aloe vera gel. It has many benefits and makes eyelashes grow longer and thicker very quickly. Just apply a little amount to your eyelashes using a clean mascara wand, the same way that you apply mascara and wait for it to work its magic.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, linen oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, burdock root oil and argan oil are very deeply moisturising. They are also rich in nutrients which stimulate the growth of eyelashes and make them naturally thicker and longer. Make an oil blend using this oil and dab it onto a cotton pad and apply it to your eyelashes. Even using just one or two of these oils will make your eyelashes grow longer.
Use this tricks to get longer, fuller lashes which will make your eyes look bolder and add dimension to your face. These are some of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow and will surely help you steal the spotlight no matter where you go.